The Nomination Committee is responsible for conducting the procedure to elect Full Members in accordance with the Nomination Regulations. It gathers information on nominees and submits a selection of nominations to the people who are entitled to vote. Only people who are eligible to vote at the General Meeting may submit nominations. Members of the Nomination Committee may neither submit nor second nominations while they are Committee members. The Secretariat makes all preparations for elections on behalf of the Nomination Committee.
- Prof. Christofer Hierold, ETH Zurich (President)
- Dr. Rolf Allenspach, IBM Research – Zurich
- Dr. Silvio Bonaccio, ETH Zurich
- Prof. Benoît Dubuis, Fondation Campus Biotech Geneva
- Prof. Franco Gervasoni, SUPSI
- Prof. Jane Royston, Aqua + Tech Specialities SA