Seeking English native module coordinators
Is English your first language? Do you work in a technological or scientific profession? Do you want to pass your fascination with science and technology on to the next generation? Can you prepare and present a topic of your choice as a 90-minute module in a clear, interactive format that can be understood by 12-19 year olds?
Then we look forward to receiving your module application. We would also be happy to provide you with personal information and advice.
We are currently recruiting modules for the following events in autumn/winter 2022/23:
- Thursday, 3 November 22, Gymnasium Muttenz (focus on "sustainability")
- Thursday, 10 November 22, LDDR Neuchâtel
- Thursday, 17 November 22, Gymnasium Lerbermatt Bern
- Friday, 25 November 22, Liceo Cantonale di Mendrisio
- Thursday, 1 December 22, Kantonsschule Olten
- Wednesday, 25 January 23, Gymnasium Kirschgarten Basel
- Friday, 24 February 23, Bündner Kantonsschule Chur
Please take a look at the application form to to find out which colleges wish modules in English.
Further information can be found in the grey column on the right. Already fixed TecDay dates can be found here continuously updated.