SATW signs charter
SATW has signed a charter covering standards for collaboration between private organisations and state schools.
The key elements of these guidelines are:
- Comply with state schools’ educational goals
- Safeguard the privacy of students and guardians
- Provide learning materials which satisfy federal and cantonal laws
- Agree collaborations with schools in writing
- Ensure transparent cooperation
The educational sponsorship charter was developed by the Swiss teachers’ umbrella organisation LCH in conjunction with companies, foundations, school authorities, teacher training colleges and other organisations.