Germaine de Staël
Germaine de Staël
Le programme « Germaine de Staël » soutient la collaboration entre les chercheurs et groupes de chercheurs suisses et français (CampusFrance) par le remboursement des frais de voyage et de séjour ainsi occasionnés. Les participants suisses sont remboursés à concurrence de CHF 4'500 par projet et par an pendant deux ans.
The Partenariat Hubert Curien/Germaine de Staël Funding is open to every public or private Swiss research institute (Higher education institutions, universities, research institutes, HES/FHS and companies). All the scientific fields are allowed.
Applications must be submitted in time and both in France and Switzerland to be considered!
Submissions are allowed in English or in French.
• Scientific quality and relevance
• Scientific skills of the teams
• Available facilities to conduct the project
• Need of the collaboration
• Complementarity of the teams
• Mutual exchange of professional experiences
• Expected scientific (and industrial, if applicable) results
• Other European funding request (Horizon 2020, Marie Sklodowska-Curie, COST)
• PhD students and young researchers involvement in the project
Handbook and deadlines
February Opening of the application procedure for the funding
15.05 Deadline for the projects’ submission
15.06 Deadline for the referees evaluations’ submissions
November Publication on the website of the results by the selection committee
15.09 Deadline for the mid-term report submission (maximum 2 pages, including the request to extend the funding for the second year) and for the first expenses submission (cf. form)
01.12 Deadline for the 2nd expenses submission (cf. form)
28.02 Deadline for the final report submission (maximum 3 pages)